Final Scene Dev
Based in Sydney, Australia
8 October, 2020
Biomass is an Action RPG / Metroidvania adjacent adventure providing a sprawling world to explore. Where it differentiates itself from other games in the genre is in the dynamic nature of the journey - your choices and actions will result in different events, allowing the player to craft their own, unique journey.
- A sprawling world to explore, where your action or inaction will create different events and outcomes in its areas.
- A fast paced combat system offering a diverse set of approaches to fights - alternate between melee weapons mid combo, use beam weapons to parry or deflect other beam weapons, or specialize as a gunslinger and favor firearms, experiment with a variety of playstyles in different situations.
- Dynamic boss fights - every boss has a hidden phase that can be triggered or skipped if certain requirements are met.
- An expansive array of unique foes, that will demand a variety of skills to overcome.
- A lore rich world that will seem opaque and mysterious to newcomers, but those who delve deep into it will be able to piece together its secrets.
Launch trailer YouTube
This one shows whats unique about the game a bit better YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Biomass. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Final Scene Dev
Final Scene Dev is a one man gaming studio, run by a very tired man who tends to bite off more than he can chew.
More information on Final Scene Dev, our logo & relevant media are available here.
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks